Personal Training Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship at Oneside Sports Education Limited
Want a career boost and gain your Level 3 Personal Training qualification? Are you looking for a flexible way to retrain or start a career that really works out? Our Level 3 Personal Training course will transform you into industry-accredited professional skills to put you on the path to success.
You can get qualified in as little as 3 months with our flexible courses designed around your commitments – allowing you to continue working and earning throughout.
An Age Grant is also available up to £1500 per candidate, aged between 16 -23 maximum of 10 to the employer.
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the skills, knowledge and competence required for an individual to work unsupervised as a personal trainer. This includes being able to offer one-to-one training, baseline assessment, nutritional advice and progressive programming which is specific to the individual needs of a client.
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise
- Health, Safety and Welfare in a Fitness Environment
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
- Know How to Support Clients Who Take Part in Exercise and Physical Activity
- Applying the Principles of Nutrition as Part of a Personal Training Programme
- Programming Personal Training with Clients
- Delivering Personal Training
The course will require regular contact with your tutor (via internet methods) and workshop sessions, plus a final assessments. This assessment can take place in either your local facility with a client, or you may attend our gym in Lancashire for your assessment.
Course Start and Duration
The course will take a minimum of 6 months, but you will have up to one year to complete the course. Courses have many start dates, but usually will be the first Monday of each month.
Coursework, a portfolio of written evidence, and practical assignment/demonstration
What you will receive
- Bespoke 1-2-1 tutorials
- Unique reading aids, and learning material
- Upon passing the course, you will receive a qualification (accredited by 1st4Sport): Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Must be aged 16 Years or Over
- Must be working in a paid environment within the fitness and health Industry
- Have A* – C in English and Maths GCSEs (if you haven’t gained a C or above in English and/or Maths we will put you through to do the Functional Skills in one or both subjects while your studying the course with us.
- Hold a Level 2 Certificate in Activity Leadership/ Fitness Instruction/ Leisure Operations or an equivalent qualification.
- You must not hold a degree in a similar discipline
- If doing the distance learning you will need access to a computer and the internet.
You can enter the workplace with a fully recognised qualification or even go into further education at a Higher Degree Level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Oneside Sports Education Limited directly.