Childcare/Early Years Apprenticeship Level 3 Advanced at Fareham College
This Apprenticeship would be suitable for those working in Childcare roles which may involve an element of supervision, or require the apprentice to work using their own initiative, planning and organising their own work.
The Early Years Educator requires learners to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of early years education and care.
The learner will demonstrate that they:
- Supports and promotes children’s early education and development
- Plans and provides effective care
- Provides teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Makes accurate and productive use of assessment
- Develops effective and informed practices
- Safeguards and promotes the health, safety and welfare of children
- Works in partnership with the key person, colleagues, paths and/or carers or other professionals
The apprentice would work four days a week and attend college one day a week
- This course requires GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above.
After successful completion of this Apprenticeship there is good scope for progression. You may move up through the levels of work, for example, from nursery assistant to nursery manager, or go onto higher education.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Fareham College directly.