Sport NCFE Diploma Level 2 at Bradford College
The broad coverage of subjects on this course will help you to understand the different facets of sport and prepare you for both further study and potential employment within the sports industry.
The course is made up of 10 Units of varying lengths including both theory and practical Units.
Theory units are:
- Safeguarding in Sport
- Health and Safety
- Understanding Active Leisure,
- Anatomy and Physiology, Factors
- Affecting Participation in Sport
- Leading a Healthy Lifestyle.
The practically based units that are involved in the course are:
- Participating in Sport
- Planning, Delivering and Evaluating Sports Activities
- Technical and Tactical Performance
- Physical Preparation for Sports Performance.
Four GCSEs at a minimum of Grade D preferably including English and Mathematics.
Possible progression from this course is three fold: you can progress onto a more academic course (the BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Sport) where the focus and goal will be Higher Education, continue on a more vocational route (the City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Sport) or enter employment within the sporting environment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bradford College directly.