RE (Core) at St Michael's Catholic College
We are a Catholic College and all our pupils are expected to study RE throughout their education. It provides an opportunity to continue your Religious Education and further develop your knowledge, understanding and reasoning skills.
• What makes us human?
• The problem of evil.
• The Church in dialogue with other faiths.
• Catholic Social Teaching.
• Personal and social issues
• Experiments in Spirituality and prayer
• Service for others
• Contemporary theological developments
• Questions of life and death
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St Michael's Catholic College directly.