VRQ Level 2 Diploma in Hair and Media Make up at The Academy Hair & Beauty Ltd
What will the course involve?
The Academy, in conjunction with Sixth Forms, is able to offer an VRQ Level 2 Diploma in Hair and Media Make up. The course runs for one academic year from September to July. You will be at The Academy for two days per week during term time.
What will I study?
- Working in beauty-related industries
- Following health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Applying make-up
- Providing eyelash and brow treatments
- Creating an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
- The art of photographic make-up
- Body art design
- Apply skin tanning techniques
- The art of colouring hair
- The art of dressing hair
- Make and style a hair addition
Course units are subject to change
You will be assessed throughout the course by building a portfolio of evidence. To gain the full VRQ all units need to be completed. You will be asked to bring clients in for practical assessments.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Academy Hair & Beauty Ltd directly.