CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of CoSHH at RSP Safety Services Ltd
Who should attend ?
This course is designed for employees who use substances hazardous to health at work
Why you should attend ?
Because you use hazardous substances and need to know what and how to protect yourself from harm
What you will learn ?
It introduces employees to the hazards associated with substances at work, the risks, and the controls available and understanding material safety data sheets
Successful completion will prepare employees to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in co-operation with their managers and supervisors.
- What is meant by the term ‘substance hazardous to health’
- How hazardous substances can cause ill-health and injury
- The different ways in which hazardous substances may be identified
- The principles for controlling substances hazardous to health and applying these in a practical context
- How to read labels and Material Safety Data Sheets
- How to read CoSHH assessments and safe systems of work
- How to deal with spillages and other emergencies
Multiple choice examination
Course booklet, examination and certification
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact RSP Safety Services Ltd directly.