Bricklaying Level 3 Diploma at South Cheshire College
This Level 3 course in bricklaying adds to the knowledge and skills gained at Level 2 with both practical units and underpinning knowledge. Units that you will study include safe working practices, building methods and construction technology, carrying out structural and decorative brickwork, repair and maintenance of masonry structures and the erection of complex structures.
This Level 3 qualification is the final year to train you up as a professional bricklayer.
The units you'll cover to give you the skills include:
- CC 1001K Know how to carry out safe working practices in construction
- CC 1001S Carry out safe working practices in construction
- CC 3002K Knowledge of information, quantities and communicating with others 3
- CC 3002S Information, quantities and communicating with others 3
- CC 3003K Knowledge of building methods and construction technology 3
- CC 3003S Building methods and construction technology 3
- CC 3027K Know how to carry out structural and decorative brickwork
- CC 3027S Carry out structural and decorative brickwork
- CC 3028K Know how to repair and maintain masonry structures
- CC 3028S Repair and maintain masonry structures
- CC 3029K Know how to erect complex masonry structures
- CC 3029S Erect complex masonry structures
Bricklaying Diploma Level 2.
Progress to a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Building Studies or into employment in the Construction industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Cheshire College directly.