Beauty Therapy General Level 2 Diploma at Bath College
This course specialises in developing skills necessary to work in beauty salons, spas and health hydros. The qualification covers the main techniques used by beauty specialists in their treatments of the head, neck, hands and feet.
During this course you will learn how to:
- Provide facial skin care treatment
- Carry out waxing services
- Enhance the appearance of eyebrow and lashes
- Provide manicure services
- Provide pedicure services
- Provide make-up services
- Ensure own actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Promote additional products or services to clients
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Four full GCSEs in English Language, Maths and Science at grade D or above OR Level 1 Certificate in Beauty
- Excellent communication skills, a high standard of personal presentation, a mature caring attitude and a professional customer focussed approach.
- A good record of attendance and punctuality is essential, and evidence of this is required in a school report
Units are internally and externally assessed. Continuous practical assessment is used to teach and develop vocational competence. On completion of each unit you will be required to sit an externally set theory paper.
- Gain employment
- Progress onto:
- Hair and Media Make Up Level 2
- Complementary Therapy NVQ Level 2
- Beauty Therapy General Level 3
- Beauty Therapy Nails Level 3
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bath College directly.