Business A Level at Southern Consortium Sixth Form
Theme 1 and 2 builds knowledge of core business concepts and applies them to business contexts to develop a broad understanding of how businesses work. Themes 3 and 4 require students to take a more strategic view of business opportunities and issues.
You do not have to have studied business before to choose this course.
- Theme 1: Marketing and people
- Theme 2: Managing business activities
- Theme 3: Business decisions and strategy
- Theme 4: Global business
3 x 2 hours examinations at the end of the course.
- University – business/ business management/ international business / accounting/ law/ events management/ a combined degree or another degree supported with other A levels
- Apprenticeships: in business or events management and more
- Employment: Entrepreneur, Administrator, PA, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Promotions, Event Management Accounting, Business Law, Working in the city.
You can also choose A level Economics as well as A level business
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southern Consortium Sixth Form directly.