Business Studies A level at Heathcote School & Science College
From understanding how businesses are owned, to keeping accounts; marketing through new social media and the interaction of organisations in a global economic world, A level business has a wide range of exciting topics that relate to the world we live and work in.
- What is business?
- Managers, leadership and decision making
- Decision making to improve marketing performance
- Decision making to improve operational performance
- Decision making to improve financial performance
- Decision making to improve human resource performance
- Analysing the strategic position of a business (A-level only)
- Choosing strategic direction (A-level only)
- Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies (A-level only)
- Managing strategic change (A-level only)
- AS/A2 textbooks
- Independent learning and wider reading, including the Economist and Business Review magazine subscriptions
- Group activities and research tasks
- Interactive on-line resource package (Kerboodle)
- Revision Workshops- Westfields, Stratford
- Guest speakers on specific topics
An A level in Business is ideally designed for those who wish to pursue a career in the commercial world and study further at University either Business or a business related course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Heathcote School & Science College directly.