Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship at Wish Training LTD
Whether you're already working for a company or we find a place for you, you'll take on more responsibility within your team and be expected to work increasingly on your own initiative.
During your advanced Apprenticeship you'll complete the following qualifications:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills
Once you've finished you'll be able to demonstrate strong administration and communication skills and progress your career in the industry of your choice.
Training for this Apprenticeship is based around a combination of mandatory and optional modules. We’ll help you put together the right mix of modules to fit the job you do and the way you want to develop your career.
- Manage own performance in a business environment
- Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment
- Work in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
Most Popular Optional:
- Contribute to decision making in a business environment
- Organise and report data
- Respond to change in a business environment
- Contribute to innovation in a business environment
You'll need to have a Level 2 qualification such as GCSEs at grades A* to C, BTEC First Diploma, Intermediate Apprenticeship or relevant work experience. Once you've attended an interview, we'll help you find an appropriate role if you're not already employed in a business administration setting.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wish Training LTD directly.