Level 3 Vehicle Repair Apprenticeship at ProCo NW Ltd
This qualification is ideal for a young person who is interested in a career in the motor vehicle industry and has experience in the area.
The Apprentice can either complete:
- Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Accident Boday Repair
- Level 3 Diploma in Vehcile Accident Paint Repair
- Level 3 Dilpma in Vehicle Accident Repair- Mechnical, Electrical and Trim (MET)
The Apprentice will complete the Vocational Competence Qualification (VCQ) within the workplace and the Vocationally Related Qualification (VRQ), Life Skills and Employment Rights and Responsibilties at college.
- Employment in the motor vehicle industry
- Experience in the motor vehicle industry
- Practical assessments
Potential careers, after completing the qualification, include:
- Body shop supervisor/manager/owner
- Smart repair specialist
- Workshop supervisor
- Vehicle repair estimator and assessor
- Supervisor at a vehicle rental company
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.