CIEH Level 2 Award in Manual Handling – Principles and Practice at Wiltshire Transport Training & Development Ltd
This qualification will benefit anyone who has to carry out any manual handling activities at work by introducing them to the hazards of manual handling.
Successful completion of the training programme will enable candidates to understand:
- That manual handling operations can be hazardous to health
- How manual handling operations can cause injury and harm
- The scope of legal requirements with regard to manual handling operations in the workplace
- The process for assessing risks from manual handling and the factors that need to be considered in a manual handling risk assessment
- The value of risk assessment and how it applies to safe manual handling practice
- The mechanics of movement
- How to assess, plan, prepare and conduct manual handling operations.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wiltshire Transport Training & Development Ltd directly.