Level 3 Diploma in Applied Science at The Joseph Rowntree School
The Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Applied Science covers content from Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Examples of course units include:
* Working in the Science Industry
* Scientific Practical Techniques
* Physiology of Human Body Systems
* Chemical Laboratory Techniques
* Perceptions of Science
* Physiology of Human Regulation and
* Medical Physics Techniques
* Industrial Applications of Chemical Reactions
* Disease and Infections
4 GCSEs at Grades A*-C (including English Maths preferably).
Grade C in Core Science is essential; Grade C in Additional Science is preferred. If you have previously studied Level 2 BTEC; Merit is essential, Distinction is preferred.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Joseph Rowntree School directly.