AS/A2 Drama at Queen Elizabeth School
Possibly because you:
- thrive as part of a team
- love independence and self expression
- are fascinated by what makes people tick
- want to enhance your already high level of confidence and creativity
- relish the anticipation that hits you just before you step on the stage
- enjoy watching and talking about live theatre
- want to find out more about designing or directing for the theatre
- enjoyed taking GCSE Drama
If any of the above apply to you, you should seriously think about studying Drama and Theatre Studies.
This is a course that asks a lot of you. At times you will feel out of control and terrified; you’ll experience frustration and intense fulfilment in equal doses, but we know that you’ll look back after two years and feel that you’ve really achieved something worthwhile and valuable. You will be constantly challenged to push yourself to your full potential and achieve the best possible grade, but it’s about much more than that because it’s also about you as an individual gaining self confidence, becoming more aware of who you are and what you’re capable of, and about having the freedom to experiment whilst working as part of a team with like-minded people.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Queen Elizabeth School directly.