Skills for Catering Certificate Level E at City of Bristol College
- Develop skills in food preparation
- Gain an understanding of health and safety requirements
- Learn a range of cooking methods
- Learn how to use scales and measuring equipment for recipes
- Develop customer service skills
- Learn organisational and time management skills
- Further own knowledge of ingredients
- Work in groups to produce food for customers needs
There are no qualification requirements for a place on this course but you must:
- Enjoy cooking
- Have excellent timekeeping
- Be willing to work hard
- Be prepared to attend an interview.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.