End of Life & Palliative Care - Short Course at Acacia Training
To promote a better understanding of: -End of Life and Palliative Care -Patient/client centred care and the importance of effective communication within palliative careWho Should Apply:
Staff working in the care sector. To promote a better understanding of End of Life & Palliative Care.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
To teach the principles of;
• Death and dying
• End of Life and holistic Palliative Care
• Advance Care Planning
• The importance of effective communication
• To demonstrate an understanding of End of Life Care and palliative care
• To recognise when a person is in the dying phase
• To define the principles of a good death
• To explain and carry out the principles of advance care planning
• To demonstrate effective communication with colleagues, the person at the end of their life and their families
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acacia Training directly.