Plastering CSkills Diploma Level 1 at City of Bristol College
This qualification consists of 6 study units. Your study has both knowledge and practical elements.
- Preparation and application of plaster materials
- Making plaster components from moulds
- Calculation of components and safe working practices.
- You will also develop a knowledge of different types of buildings and the methods used in their construction
You will need:
- A range of qualifications which should include at least 3 GCSEs at grade E or above, including English and maths (or equivalent) or successful completion of an Entry 3 vocational qualification
- A good record of attendance and commitment at school or college
- To demonstrate a high degree of enthusiasm and a commitment to succeed and prepare effectively for employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.