Business Studies A Level at The Leventhorpe School
All AS topics plus the following:
- Analysing the strategic position of a business
- Choosing strategic direction
- Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies
- Managing strategic change
Five or more GCSE's at grade C or 5
AS pass in Business Studies - only Leventhorpe students are likely to have achieved this in year 11
Three external examinations as follows:
- Written exam: 2 hour
- 100 marks in total
- 33.3% of A-level weighting
Paper 1 Three compulsory sections:
- Section A has 15 multiple choice questions (MCQs) worth 15 marks.
- Section B has short answer questions worth 35 marks.
- Section C has two essay questions (choice of one from two and one from two) each worth 25 marks
Paper 2 Three data response compulsory questions worth approximately 33 marks each and made up of three or four part questions
Paper 3 One compulsory case study followed with approximately six questions
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Leventhorpe School directly.