Accessibility links

Information and Communications Technology A level at Millom School

Course description

We currently offer our 6th Form students AS and A2 levels in ICT, following the WJEC specification.

Each level comprises of two sections – a written test worth 60% of their final mark, and a controlled assessment making up the other 40%.

This course builds nicely on the previous learning of the students from the Cambridge Nationals at KS4, and prepares them for a wide range of computer based courses at degree level. They could even follow my path into teaching!

In terms of a reading list, the smaller numbers involved at this level allows us to provide the students with the books they need.

How to apply

If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Millom School directly.

Last updated date: 08 September 2016
Provider logo

Key information

Venues