Hairdressing Study Programme (Pre-Apprenticeship) at Reflections Training Academy
The Study Programme will offer you!
An introduction to the “Hairdressing Industry” offering work experience to provide you the opportunity in working with others and build on self confidence and creatively.
The Programme includes:
Interested? Aged 16-18? And want to see if you are eligible, please contact our Recruitment Team on 0121 643 2147 & quote "PRE-APPRENTICESHIP"
Reflections offer you the following courses
- Study Programme
- Functional Skills
- Level 1 Hairdressing Diploma
- Learner Enrichment Activities such as Barbering workshops, Wedding Hair workshops & Hair Extensions
For Age groups 16-18
No experience required
Assessments will be carried out during the programme and also one to one sessions and a high portion of the programme
You will also cover:
Functional Skills (entry 3)
Entry 3 English & Maths
Functional Skills (Level 1)
Level 1 English & Maths
This programme is fully funded during the Study Programme
* Bursary Funds for travel & lunch may be available
* All enrichment activities such as shows, exhibitions will be funded by the provider.
* Uniform will be provided by provider
* Complimentry breakfast, refreshments will be available at the academy
This course will help you to Progress to our Hairdressing Apprenticeship programmes, leading you to a work placement
For 16 – 18 year olds who are not in education, employment or training… No experience required
Please call us and quote “Pre-Apprenticeship”
Birmingham: 0121 6432147
Bristol: 0117 9221440
For further information or visit www.reflectionstraining.co.uk
Visit us on our Facebook page
Find us on Twitter
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Reflections Training Academy directly.