Engineering (Single) BTEC Level 3 at East Norfolk Sixth Form College
This course includes a range of topics which includes:
- Health and Safety in the Engineering Workplace (mandatory)
- Mathematics for Engineering Technicians
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Mechanical Principles and Applications
- Principles and Applications of Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Electronic Measurement and Testing
- Properties and Applications of Engineering Materials
Six units are taught over two years.
Grade C in at least five GCSEs/BTEC subjects including B in Maths and BB in Science.
Awarding Body – Pearson
Assessment is coursework based. There are no exams.
The course will when combined with Maths and Physics enable students to progress onto University to study Engineering or may lead to an Apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Norfolk Sixth Form College directly.