German A-Level CRE at Invictus Sixth Form
A motivating course of study which will enable students to develop an advanced knowledge and understanding of the German Language, the culture of Germany and other German speaking countries, as well as practical and valuable language and transferable study skills.
This course will help to prepare students for higher education and will enhance their employability profile.
Grade 6 or higher at GCSE is desirable.
Listening, Reading, Translation 40% of total marks
• Translation into English.
Written response to works and translation 30% of total marks
• Section A –Translation into German
• Section B – Written response to works (literary text)
• Section C – Written response to works (films)
Speaking 30% of total marks
- Degree Level German, International Studies, German and business, German and Law.
- Teaching, translating, interpreting, civil service, import/ export, immigration service, customs and excise, travel industry, international sales and marketing, transport, tourism and leisure.
- Studying a language alongside subjects such as law, business and accountancy add an international element which can bring greater career opportunities and can command a higher salary.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.