BTEC Music at Moseley Park
WHO IS IT FOR?
For students who love music and wish to take this to a higher level. The emphasis for this course is on practical music making. Therefore, performing skills are of the upmost importance. The course could lead you towards a profession in the music business or just be a creative outlet in your academic life.
3 units for Certificate Level
- Music Performance Techniques (develop your solo and ensemble performance skills)
- Working and developing as a music ensemble
- Solo Music Skills (perform live in front of an audience)
- Working as a team to stage a musical event
- Pop Music in Practice (study and performance of different genres of Pop Music, create and perform original pieces)
- Studying music from around the world
GCSE Music at grade B or above or BTEC Level 2 distinction, and good standard of instrumental playing/singing.
Practical or written work as given in the unit specification. All units are internally marked.
Music, Popular Music, Music Performance.APPRENTICESHIP PATHWAYS
Music Industry, Music Retail, Music Marketing.CAREER PATHWAYS
Performing, Teaching, Retail, Music Industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Moseley Park directly.