Cleaning and Environmental Services Level 2 Apprenticeship at CSM Training
Cleaning professionals make a difference to all of our lives, although their work often goes 'unseen.' Cleaners ensure that the places we work in and the public places we use are attractive, safe and hygienic. In hospitals cleaning staff are at the forefront of controlling the spread of infection, and in many walks of life cleaners ensure a hazard free environment by ensuring it is safe and clean for the general public.
This part of the apprenticeship is competency based and the assessor will gather information by observing and conducting professional discussions.
Knowledge Element - Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principles.
This part of the apprenticeship is more about the theory. Giving an opportunity to prove what the learner knows, and how deep their understanding of their job role is.
- Application of Number Level 1
- Communication Level 1
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills. (PLTS)
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Horticulture
- Level 3 Qualification in Cleaning Supervision
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Waste & Sustainable Resource Management
- Progression to team leader, supervisor roles.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.