Accounting - Level 2 Apprenticeship AAT Certificate at Vision West Nottinghamshire College
During the course you will study:
- Preparing and recording financial documentation
- Maintaining and reconciling the cash book
- Maintaining petty cash records
- Processing business transactions and extracting a trial balance
- Maintaining the journal and controlling accounts
- Providing basic cost and revenue information
- Computerised accounting
- Working effectively in accounting and finance, covering communication skills, understanding of your role and function, managing self and team working.
The AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting and functional skills Level 2 in maths and English.
You should already be employed in an accountancy environment.
You will need a good educational background, preferably GCSE grade A to C in English and maths.
You will be assessed by project and computer based formal tests.
Underpinning knowledge will also be delivered on day release.
Upon completion you can expect to enhance your prospects in the following job roles: accounts assistant, accounts clerk, cashier, credit control clerk, data input clerk, finance assistant, purchase ledger clerk or sales ledger clerk.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Vision West Nottinghamshire College directly.