Fire Training for Senior Carers - Short Course at Acacia Training
To build upon prior Fire Safety knowledge to train supervisors and designated Fire Wardens in care premises.Who Should Apply:
Managers, supervisors and designated fire wardens working in the care sector with the responsibility for ensuring safe fire practices in the workplace. Refresher training required 3 yearly-achieved by re-sitting the session.
At the end of the session you will be able to state:
- The nature of the fire and ways in which fire can spread
- The correct action to be taken in the event of a fire
- The correct procedure for calling the fire brigade
- Where and how first aid fire-fighting equipment is located
- Correct selection of first aid fire-fighting equipment and the correct method of operation
- Why escape routes are designated and how they are protected
- The need for a roll call and passage of information to fire crews
- How to recognise potential fire hazards and reduce fire risks
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acacia Training directly.