Motor vehicle - City and Guilds Diploma in Light Vehicle Service and Repair of Road Vehicles Level 2 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
- Accident repair body principles,
- Welding processes MIG, resistance/spot, brazing and plastic repairs,
- Repair techniques for damaged body panels,
- Heat shrinking,
- Modern construction and materials used in vehicle design,
- Coursework consists of theory and practical assessments of all the subjects.
Completion of Level 1 Diploma in Light vehicle maintenance at Pass or Merit grade. English & Maths at Level 1 or grade 3 and above.
You will be assessed with practical tasks and knowledge tests, assignments and a portfolio of evidence. Certification depends on successfully completing practical tasks and theory tests in the various modules. Work experience will advance your skills and understanding of the repair industry
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.