Music Technology National Extended Diploma Level 3 at Sunderland College
This course is for anyone who would like to enhance their musical performance skills and widen their knowledge of a range of areas in music.
During this course you will study a variety of topics such as:
- Listening Skills for Music Technologists
- Music Production Techniques
- Planning and Delivering a Music Product
- Acoustics for Musicians
- Audio Engineering Principles
- Composing Music
- Concert Production and Staging
- Music Events Management
- The Music Freelance World
- Marketing and Promotion in the Music Industry
You will need at least four GCSEs at grade C or above.
You will be continuously assessed throughout the course by:
- Live and Studio-based Projects
- Written Investigations
- Workshop Sessions and Performances
- Evaluations/Rehearsal Logs
After successfully completing this course you could progress onto university or seek employment within the music industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sunderland College directly.