PTA - Plumbing at Coleg Sir Gar
- Successful completion of programme will ensure learners are work ready
- 6 weeks minimum work placement with an employer
- Evidence using site diaries/monitoring visits and logs
This plumbing course is a one year full time course in college incorporating work placement within the industry. You will study for 30 hours per week, be provided with a toolkit (worth £200) and get a non means tested Educational Maintenance Allowance Grant of £30 per week.
- Successful interview showing motivation and commitment to the programme
- Aptitude test and Initial Assessment
- Must be between 16-24
- GCSEs A– mathematics grade C, English/Welsh grade C and one other grade D or above
The pathways to Apprenticeships programme is part funded by the EU's European Social Fund ( ESF ) through the Welsh Government
On Line tests, coursework
Successful completion of the programme will provide skills to be able to progress onto an employed status apprenticeship
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.