AS/A2 ICT at St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy
Is this course for me?
- Greater opportunities for practical work
- Active investigators rather than passive learners
- Practical work can be carried out using a wide range of software and hardware
- Unit 1 - INFO1: Practical Problem Solving in the Digital World
- Unit 2 - INFO2: Living in the Digital World
- Unit 3 - INFO3: The Use of ICT in the Digital World
- Unit 4 - INFO4: Practical Issues Involved in the Use of ICT in the Digital World
Grade B or above in ICT GCSE or Distinction in CiDA/Nationals in ICT/BTEC ICT.
Grade B in Mathematics and English is also required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy directly.