Business Studies Extended Certificate Level 3 at The Belvedere Academy 6th Form
- The role of finance in planning an enterprise, analysing and making financial decisions
- How business organisations use the human, physical and financial resources at their disposal to achieve their dynamic goals
- The nature of enterprising behaviour and how this can be personally utilised to best exploit entrepreneurial opportunities within specific market conditions
- How managers organise, motivate and lead employees through change to achieve business objectives
- The skills and processes required to develop, present and evaluate a business proposal
- The skills and processes required to develop an e-business proposal for a new business
- The planning, coordination and management of a one-off event to support a business proposal
- The development of a marketing communications mix for a business proposal and a schedule of marketing communications.
Grade C in English and Maths GCSE.
This qualification is made up of five mandatory units, plus one optional unit from a choice of three.
These assessments will take place at varying points across the two years.
- Financial planning and analysis - External examination
- Business dynamics - Internally centre assessed
- Entrepreneurial opportunities - External assignment
- Managing and leading people - External examination
- Developing a business proposal - Internally centre assessed
- e-Business implementation - Internally centre assessed
- Managing an event - Internally centre assessed
- Marketing communications - Internally centre assessed
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Belvedere Academy 6th Form directly.