Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 at Local Learning
Work-Based Training Programmes Apprenticeships are work-based training programmes designed around the needs of employers. They support you to recruit and train Apprentices specifically around your business needs & to support future growth. Apprentices will achieve essential skills for work, functional skills & nationally recognised qualifications built around their job role and the needs of your business.
Key Facts about Apprenticeships
- Over 80% of those employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive.
- 81% of consumers favour using a company which takes on apprentices.
- The National Minimum Wage for apprentices is £2.60 per hour. Many employers prefer to pay more however, and research shows that the average salary is approx £170 per week.
- 92% of employers who employ apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
- 83% of employers who employ apprentices rely on their Apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future.
- One in five employers are hiring more apprentices to help them through the tough economic climate.
An Apprenticeship is divided into five key components; a QCF NVQ which evidences competency of the employee in the job role, a technical certificate that provides the theoretical knowledge that underpins the QCF NVQ, Key /Functional Skills that address literacy, numeracy & IT, Employment Rights & Responsibilities and the new module on Personal Learning and Thinking skills..
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Local Learning directly.