History A Level at Prudhoe Community High School
Component 1 (Breadth Study):
- The Tudors: England 1485 – 1603
- Part 2 - England: turmoil and triumph, 1547–1603
- Democracy and Nazism: Germany, 1918–1945
- Part one: the Weimar Republic, 1918–1933
- Component 1 Breadth study: Written exam, 2 hours 30 minutes, three questions (one compulsory), 80 marks, 40% of A-level.
- Component 2: Depth study: Written exam, 2 hours 30 minutes, three questions (one compulsory), 80 marks, 40% of A-level
- Component 3: Historical investigation (Personal study): Coursework, 3000–3500 words, 40 marks, 20% of A-level, marked by teachers, moderated by AQA.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Prudhoe Community High School directly.
Last updated date: 20 March 2017