Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service at Woodspeen Training
This Apprenticeship will support the development of the skills and knowledge required to deliver good customer service. You will gain a professional qualification that covers a wide range of workplace duites, these duties will vary throughout the customer service sector, as it covers a diverse range of roles and responsibilities.
- Communicate using customer service language
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service
Examples of Optional Units:
- Deal with customer service problems
- Improve the customer relationship
- Gather, analyse and implement improvements
- Deal with customers by telephone
Gcse Math and English grade A - D or equivalent.
Follow on courses:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 3.
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.