Food and Beverage Services Apprenticeship Level 2 at Riverside Training Ltd
Level 2 is aimed at those with experience in the front of house or kitchen operations and wish to get a formal recognition for it. A similar range of pathways are on offer including:
The units available reflect the more developed skills that you need at this level.
- Prepare and clear areas for table service
- Serve food at the table
- Provide a buffet/carvery service
- Provide a counter/take-away service
- Prepare and clear the bar
- Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
- Prepare and serve wines
- Cook and finish basic dishes
- Prepare, cook and finish basic hot sauces.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Riverside Training Ltd directly.