Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 at Cumbria County Council
Some of your daily tasks may include:
- making and receiving telephone calls;
- helping with the organisation of meetings and events;
- dealing with travel requests;
- handling mail;
- record keeping and using electronic message systems and office equipment.
There are no mandatory entry requirements. However we are looking for candidates who have:
- a ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- a keen interest in Business and Administration;
- a good standard of English; Maths and ICT;
- a willingness to learn.
You will be assessed in a variety of ways which may include:
- On the job observations;
- Evidence of your duties / tasks performed;
- Reports from mentors and managers;
- Assessments in English; Maths and IT;
- Production of a portfolio of evidence.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Cumbria County Council directly.