Business BTEC at Woolwich Polytechnic School for Boys
- We focus on developing students as independent learners.
- Students work on analysis and evaluation skills along with the ability to debate current affairs.
Each BTEC Course is 100% coursework, so there are no exams.
It is great for students who like coursework and enjoy looking at ‘real life’ scenarios.
- Unit 1: The Business Environment
- Unit 2: Business Resources
- Unit 3: Introduction to Marketing
- Unit 4: Business Communication
- Unit 5: Business Accounting
- Unit 6: Financial Accounting
- Unit 7: Management Accounting
- Unit 10: Market Research in Business
- Unit 13: Recruitment and Selection
- Unit 15: Planning a Career in Business
- Unit 19: Developing teams
- Unit 20: Managing physical Resources
GCSE Maths & English Grade C
- BTEC National Award - AS Level (3 units): 100% coursework.
- BTEC National Certificate - A2 Level (6 units): 100% coursework.
- BTEC National Diploma - 2 A’level (12 units): 100% coursework
The results in this subject are extremely good and a high percentatge go onto University by studying this course as a 2 A’level option on its own.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Woolwich Polytechnic School for Boys directly.