Construction - Apprenticeship in Plastering level 3 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
If you want to work in construction as a plasterer, this course will give you a broad range of skills to use at work from building sites to residential or commercial properties.
• Safe working practices
• Information, quantities and communicating
• Building methods and construction technology
• Preparing and running in-situ moulds
• Applying plaster to complex internal surfaces
• Conforming to health, safety and welfare
• Conforming to productive work practices
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships
• Confirming the method of work
• Producing complex internal and external plastering finishes
• Installing mechanically fixed plasterboards
• Maths and English at level two unless previously achieved
Steel toe capped boots and safety glasses are required.
• Continuous assessment
• Multiple choice online exam at the end of each unit.
• Professional discussion
Higher Education or employment.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.