Business Level 2 BTEC Certificate at Imberhorne School
This course prepares students for today's fast‐moving commercial world. Students will investigate how businesses operate and in particular the finance and communication aspects.
Units for AS (Year 12)
11 units from these and more options:
- 1 Enterprise in the Business
- 2 Finance for Business
- 10 Using Business Documentation
- 11 Building Successful Business Teams
- 12 Introducing Law and Consumer Rights
- 13 Financial Planning and Forecasting
Three or more D grades and above at GCSE
The course is designed to lead to employment and Applied GCE courses at Imberhorne Sixth Form, provided you get a Merit grade.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Imberhorne School directly.