Financial Services Apprenticeship at Aspire Achieve Advance
Level 3 Certificate in Providing of Financial Services
3aaa is the outstanding provider of Apprenticeships in England, specialising in the delivery of Financial Services Apprenticeships. Many young people are looking to earn whilst they learn in a fast paced industry which can lead them to a variety of exciting roles. The 3aaa Financial Services Apprenticeship is designed to give you the skills that meet the needs of this growing and demanding sector as well as the skills required by your employer.
- Understand regulations within the Financial Services environment
- Establish and maintain investor details and records
- Reconcile investment market transactions
- Arrange the settlement of investor transactions
- Process documentation for complex life, pensions and investment contracts
- Facilitate an administrative service for mortgage and/or financial planning
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
- Use customer service as a competitive tool
- Develop and implement sales calls plans
Our innovative programme embeds excellent classroom based learning with real life industry skills to prepare you for the work place. You will attend the Academy at various times over the 12 month Apprenticeship period, with the remaining time being spent in the workplace. The training in Financial Services can be tailored to meet the requirements of various sectors within the industry, to suit your employer’s needs.
- To be aged 16 – 23 years old
- Ideally have 4 GCSE’s – Grade C and above.
- Preferably English, Maths and ICT GCSE – Minimum of Grade C or equivalent.
- 3 Years EU residency
You will work towards:
- Level 3 Certificate in Providing of Financial Services
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT (where applicable)
Minimum Apprentice Wage: £3.30 per hour
Potential job roles include:
- Investment Operations Assistant
- Mortgage Assistant Role
- FInancial Advisor's Assistant
- Settlements Assistant
Upon completion of your Level 3 Apprenticeship, you may then move onto our Advanced Level 4 Apprenticeship.
There are excellent progression routes available to you as you move onto a Level 4 qualification. After completing your Level 3 qualification, you will then progress on to Level 4 Business Administration Apprenticeship, allowing you to enhance your skills and knowledge.
The Level 4 Business Administration Apprenticeship is the best fit for you to progress your skills further. Please click here to find out more information about this programme or contact a member of the 3aaa team to discuss your progression.
Did you know?
- 90% of Apprentices stay in employment after the end of their Apprenticeships
- On average Apprentices earn over £100,000 more than graduates in their lifetime
- There has never been a better time to start an Apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aspire Achieve Advance directly.