The Prince's Trust Certificate at Shipley College
There are three start dates throughout the year, in September, January and May.
This 12 week programme will provide you with a great sense of achievement and an opportunity to make a difference in your local community.
- Develop skills that help you in life and in a job and will meet others and work together as a team on a range of practical projects. The areas in which you can gain work experience are very varied and include gardening, painting and decorating, caring, cooking or performing to name a few.
- Benefit from careers advice, help with job hunting and your CV.
- Be part of a team of up to 15 people.
- Take part in a community project.
- Have two weeks work experience.
- Go on a 3 night action packed residential.
- Develop your personal skills such as confidence and team working. You build a portfolio recording your experience and upon successful completion you will gain a nationally recognised qualification.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Shipley College directly.