PTA - Carpentry (Level 1) at Coleg Sir Gar
- Successful completion of programme will ensure learners are work ready.
- 5 weeks minimum work placement with an employer.
This carpentry course is a one year full time course in college incorporating work placement within the industry. You will study for 30 hours per week, be provided with a toolkit (worth £200) and get a non means tested Educational Maintenance Allowance Grant of £30 per week.
- Successful interview showing motivation and commitment to the programme
- Construction Skills Entrance/Initial Assessment
- Students must be between 16-24
The pathways to Apprenticeships programme is part funded by the EU's European Social Fund ( ESF ) through the Welsh Government
On Line tests, coursework.
Successful completion of the programme will provide skills to be able to progress onto an employed status apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.