AAT Accountancy Traineeship at CT Skills
The Level 1 Award in Accounting is designed specifically for young people that want to progress in a career within Accountancy. It is designed as a bridge to an Apprenticeship or an alternative to Higher Education where young people will study the basic core areas of working within a business environment. What is covered in the Traineeship?
• Level 1 Access Award in Accounting;
• Maths and English Functional Skills;
• Work Placement.
There are a combination of mandatory and optional units within the qualification. Units include:
• Mathematics for accounting;
• Essential accounting procedures;
• Creating business documents;
• Accounting in a professional environment.
Entry Level 3, Lived in the UK for 3 Years or more, come from EU member country or a British Citizen. Aged 16-19, Not in any form of Education, Training or Employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CT Skills directly.
Last updated date: 21 October 2014