Public Services BTEC Level 2 Diploma at Haringey Sixth Form Centre
You will study:
- You will gain an understanding into a career in the public services such as the Police, Army and Fire Services
- The role of the public services
- You will learn about elements of the Public Services including: skills, fitness, employment in the public services and driving.
- You will understand how the law impacts upon the Public Services and how crime affects society
- You will go on a 2 day residential trip to take part in activities such as quad biking, climbing and team building activities
3 GCSE grade D or a BTEC Level 1 qualification
Where it leads:
You will be able to progress on to the Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma if you achieve a Distinction or merit grade.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Haringey Sixth Form Centre directly.