Business and Administration Level 1 Diploma at Hull College Group
Your Business career starts here! Even if you are unsure of exactly what you want to do in the future this is an excellent starting point.
This one year course builds your knowledge of a broad range of business topics and helps develop your practical business skills. You will learn about different roles within business administration and you will gain experience by undertaking tasks relevant to those roles.
You will focus on subjects that will prepare you for the world of work, together with improving your Maths and English skills and increasing your employability. You may
also undertake work experience.
• Electronic Communication
• Creating Business Documents
• Ideas for Small Businesses
• Supporting Business Meetings
• Business Transactions
- 2 GCSEs at Grade D or 4 GCSEs at grade E, or successful completion of the Core Foundation course.
- Where appropriate, achievement of ESOL Level 1.
Successful completion of this course could lead to the BTEC Level 2 Business Programme.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.