BTEC Acting Level 2 Diploma at The Da Vinci Studio School of Creative Enterprise
The Level 2 Diploma in Acting is packed with opportunities such as working with students from other specialist areas such as performing arts, production arts, supported studies, taking part in live projects, dance shows and arts awards, going on a range of visits and been taught by experienced practitioners and opportunities for work experience.
We also aim to develop you as a person so you not only develop skills within your field but you grow as an individual. You will be taught team working skills; performance skills; research skills; how to work professionally and be introduced to contacts in the industry, with the aim of progressing onto the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Acting.
Whilst on the Level 2 Diploma in Acting course you will be required to work in a variety of manners, such as working independently, working as a member of a theatre company, present research and discuss professional work and practitioners.
You will be required to submit work in a range of methods and create choreography, scripts and performance to enable your ability to work independently. In addition you are able to:
- Recording your ideas in a visual and stimulating way
- Developing confidence in using different performance skills
- Develop your creative and professional skills in your chosen field
- Observe professional companies working in the field
Learners will also undertake a number of projects which will be assessed as part of their qualification. These projects include:
- Working with students from other specialist areas to develop ideas and concepts
- Partaking as a company to collaborate on performance and theoretical units
- Preparing yourself towards the next level in your chosen field
- Develop your own performance, production and communication skills whilst on the programme
We recommended that you have GCSEs in Drama and English at grade D-E as well as enthusiasm, dedication and a passion for performing.
Upon successful completion of the course, students can progress onto our L3 Extended Diploma in Performing Arts, Dance or Production Arts.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Da Vinci Studio School of Creative Enterprise directly.