Plumbing Apprenticeship Level 3 at Intaplumb Limited
This 'Advanced Apprenticeship' in association with JTL is based on the apprentice successfully completing the main qualification units and a set of units from one of the 'fuel option routes'.
- City & Guilds (6189-31/32/33/34) NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Plumbing & Heating
To obtain the 6189 Diploma NVQ L.3: Evidence of competence is achieved by completing 7 mandatory core units which includes:
- 6 City & Guilds set on-line multi-choice exams
- 4 Design assignments
- A task manual of practical assessments.
- A 'Log' of 'On-site' assessments and activities from the workplace
- An Option fuel route of either; Gas or Environmental Technologies which includes a set of 'option route' practical tasks and on-line multi-choice exams
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Intaplumb Limited directly.