Beauty Therapy Techniques Level 3 VRQ Diploma at The City of Liverpool College
Level 3 Beauty Therapy is a one year course designed for those progressing from level 2 Beauty Therapy. This course enables learners to gain essential knowledge and skills required to progress to industry employment, coving a wide range of specialist areas.
- 301 Working with colleagues within the beauty related industries
- 302 Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- 303 Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- 304 Promote and sell products and services to clients
- 305 Provide body massage
- 306 Provide facial electrotherapy treatments
- 307 Provide body electrotherapy treatments
- 311 Provide Indian head massage
- 321 Apply micro-dermabrasion
- 322 Provide stone therapy
This course is fast paced creative and delivered to strict time scale. You will need to be highly motivated and be able to work positively as a member of a team and also independently.
All methods are selected to meet the levels and ability of each individual student.
It is desirable but not essential to have GCSEs at grade C or above within Literacy and Numeracy, or successful completion of a Level 2 course in a related subject area.
Prospective students may be asked to sit an initial assessment to determine their current levels of literacy and numeracy, if they do not fit into the above category.
All applicants need to complete a successful interview and trade test.
It is essential that applicants demonstrate an appropriate level on inter-personal skills at interview as this is a customer focused industry.
You will be qualified to gain employment as a Beauty Therapist within the industry. You may also wish progress onto a related Level 4 qualification, a degree or become an instructor.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The City of Liverpool College directly.