Art and Design Level Two BTEC Diploma at East Riding College
This course covers a variety of disciplines within the field of art and design. The programme is made up of six units, all of which must be satisfactorily completed.
- 2D visual language
- 3D visual language
- History of art and design
Specialist options may include:
- A minimum of four GCSEs at grade D or above, including English
- An ability to use English and mathematics effectively
- Satisfactory record of achievement/references
- Portfolio of work, interview and an initial assessment
- A qualification related to art and design would be desirable
This course is assessed through practical activities and written coursework depending on the subject matter. Coursework and practical assessments are based on realistic workplace situations and live assignments where appropriate.
There are also two exams which are taken the spring and summer terms. For more information, request a course handbook.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.